-Immerse yourself in the history of Chandor dating back to Kadamba empire of the 10th century.
-Visit a heritage house which predates the Portuguese era.
-Stop by the temple ruins along the Kushavati river
-Get insights into the dramatic history that led to the decline of the Kadambas in Goa.
We visit a heritage house that predates the Portuguese era and contains interesting artifacts which highlight the Kadamba era.
– This Tour is organized by Make it Happen, Travel Designers a tour operation company committed towards curating and developing cultural and community based tours.
– By showcasing local artists and craftsmen we aim to preserve these dying arts forms. We will take you to a few recommended stores where you can buy local products. Shopping at these stores helps inject money into the local economy.
– Local English-speaking guide
– Entry to Heritage home
– Hotel pickup and drop-off
– Additional food and drinks
– Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
– Please follow instruction and safety guideline of our guides during the tour.
– Be aware of people’s sensitivity to being photographed. Please ask first. Please take permission of the host before photographing inside the houses we visit.
– We are committed to a healthier planet. We recommend to carry reusable water bottles and avoid the use of disposable plastic bottles.