Experience the Goan Feni and Tapas Food trail in Panjim with Make It Happen
The Goan Feni and Tapas Food trail is a specially curated food trail in Panjim that includes some of the most iconic places for Goan food paired with the best Feni and Feni based cocktails paired with it. Although a far cry from a regular tavern trail or pub crawl in Panjim, this trail gives you some of the most astonishing insights about Goan liquor with both indigenous and Portuguese influences.
For food bloggers, foodies or seekers of a secret food trail, the Goan Feni & Tapas would be an experience that would break several stereotypes associated with Goan cuisine. Tasting of Feni in its expressions in raw form or blended as cocktails this tour would be appealing to all those seeking a pub crawl. Partake in a vivid narrative of Goan cuisine in the Food trail of Feni and Tapas where you discover plethora of untold stories relating to the Goan cuisine.
The Goan Feni & Tapas Food trail is designed include cultural aspects and lifestyle in the storytelling. The Food and Drinks experience would appeal to vegetarians just as much it would to non-vegetarians. Our food trail in Panjim highlights some of the vintage establishments of Panjim that has received iconic status among Goans.
Starting point: Our Lady Immaculate Conception Church, Panjim
- Get insights about culture of old school Taverns and working mans bar while you also witness the contemporary versions of taverns in the Latin Quarters.
- Taste some of best Feni’s and the blends of Feni based cocktails in Panjim
- Visit a vintage Goan club where Portuguese nobility used to get together and socialize
- Understand the strong Portuguese influence on Goan cuisine and the related interesting stories and perspectives.
- Dinner at an Indo-Portuguese heritage cafe that has been serving authentic Goan cuisine since Portuguese times.